Gavel Clubs are for children to improve their communication, leadership and public speaking skills.
Gavel Club helps children to
- Overcome nervousness when speaking before an audience.
- Organize and present ideas logically and convincingly.
- Listen carefully to others’ ideas.
- Participate in and lead group discussion or meetings.
- Offer advice to help others improve their speaking and leadership skills.
18 November, 2017 @ 3 pm
Achievers Gavel Club, Dubai meets every alternate Saturday at 3:00 pm
A great way to learn!
Gavel clubs are a way of providing the Toastmasters experience to groups who may be ineligible for regular membership due to age, inability to pay dues or other circumstances. Following similar Toastmasters club meeting protocols, Gavel clubs use club officer titles and education manuals. However, gavel club members are referred to as “gaveliers”. Gavel clubs also provide Toastmasters members and clubs with an excellent opportunity for community service.